Join New Tara!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Join New Tara!

Post by ryaner86 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:03 am

New Tara is a highly detailed and beautiful obsidian town in the east of the world of Erisia.

By becoming a denzien of New Tara, capitol of Hempshire, you will immediately inherit free of charge, 9 plots upon which to build, and a possible single plot in Ternion, the other more dangerous world, with the high possibility of being given more plots as you progress.

Join us and become an elite pvp fighter, doing midnight raids and assassinations, or become a master builder or machinist. We need all the help we can get and I, leader ryaner, will give you as much space and freedom 'perms' to do what you like as I can, while maintaining the integrity of the proud nation.

If you eventually wish to build your own town, I will even help you finance the new development, provided you remain within the nation of course. There are no town or nation taxes, so you don't have to worry about that. By being in a nation you can be granted titles and surnames, and will always have help when being harassed by the many outlaws and head hunters that roam the lands, and a home away from home.

Log on and give me a shout!

ryaner86

Street Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top